Friday 6 May 2011

Blogroll Update

Just before I head to Heathrow ...

My blogroll is showing distinct signs of being overrun by cobwebs. It's a shame since there were some brilliant writers there who have now decided they are out of the game. As a result, there are a few spots which need filling.

The Nameless Libertarian, is no stranger to regular readers here since I've linked twice recently, and the THR blog is great for highlighting tobacco control hypocrisy and bad practice.

I'm also adding Misanthrope Girl for not only good (albeit irregular) writing, but a propensity for eliciting a reaction when she does.

Jackart is another who should have been here a while ago for his and Travelgall's biting observations and lefty-baiting. Lastly (for now) my guilty pleasure is Cookie, so I'm adding him to boost my beer blogger cred. Well, he's not pure beer blogger, but it works for me.

Right, I'm outta here. There's a seat, a fridge full of beer, and an ashtray in a Czech bar with my name on them.


4 comments:

Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs said...

Have fun DP!

Clarissa said...

Merci beaucoup.

Enjoy your break from Nanny.

Unknown said...

There's a seat, a fridge full of beer, and an ashtray in a Czech bar with my name on them.

B'stard! :¬)

Unknown said...

enjoy!

You might want to add Juliette's blog too, jredheadgirl.blogspot.com

and my smokescreensthetruthabouttobacco.blogspot.com if you like.