Sunday 7 March 2010

Blogroll & RSS Update

I haven't been able to muster much enthusiasm for writing today (though I'm fast waking up after a rather fruity bottle of La Terre so one never knows). Not that I've been a lazy Puddlecote, of course, far from it. In fact, it's been one of the most stressful and anger-filled weekends I've experienced in recent times. You know there's something badly wrong if you see posts from me on any blog at 2,3,4 o'clock.

If I'd taken my irritation out on the keyboard you may have seen quite a few potty-mouthed posts accompanied by the fiery thermometer ... and Mater Puddlecote, who hates such language, would have firmly informed me that I was a wanker.

So I blitzed my store card today instead. I ended up with two pairs of jeans. The kids and Mrs P were more successful (always the way), so much so that I could barely see their faces above the shopping bags they carried as I unlocked the car.

Bastard families.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, the blogroll. Considering I've been in a lacklustre writing mood, it was worth reviewing the list and two omissions stood out as particularly neglectful. Counting Cats and Longrider have been added. Hardly original as they are already accomplished, well-renowned writers but, even after over a year at this lark, my blogroll still feels like a work in progress.

Right. I'm off to trim my RSS too now. If there are any new libertarian bloggers around I don't know about who could replace some of the crap I'm getting rid of, please let me know.

UPDATE: Oh yeah, Constantly Furious added too. He gives good viniculture.

RSS ADD: The Daily Moaner is worth watching.


7 comments:

Constantly Furious said...

That Constantly Furious isn't on your blogroll. And everyone knows he's ok..

;-)

Dick Puddlecote said...

Good point. Seeing as you have provided me with alcohol in the past, I feel shamed.

SaltedSlug said...

Dunno about that wine...it be fighting juice.

Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs said...

I hear that Beware of Geeks bloke can have quite a rant as well, although he covers a wide range of topics, mostly from a Libertarian point of view! :)

I made up a nice Gore's Prayer at the weekend...

lenko said...

Thanks for the recommendation... have returned the favour in Spades. I love a good rant.

Dick Puddlecote said...

SS: And falling off chair juice (twas funny though).

BoGbG: I read you on RSS already, mate (apart from busy weeks like last week where I don't get to read very much at all!)

Lenko: You're welcome and ta for the reciprocal. Pleased to have found you.

Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs said...

Excellent, no problem Mr P!