Monday 16 February 2009

Section 76 Makes Photographers Snap


Old Holborn and Henry North London have posted some pics already (I spent longer in the pub) of today's NUJ event covered by Comrade Beeb amongst others.

Here are some of mine.


Early doors

Or subtitled, Man walks across London 2012 100 metres track


A scrum of photographers, earlier


OH drew quite a reaction


Justice4Jean delivered a message


"Please stay on the pavement"


I think elf 'n' safety want a word with you, sunshine


Mark Thomas has his say


This guy is really asking for trouble


OH doing his bit for the tourism industry ... signing autographs for a Spanish couple!


And an unrelated WTF photo ...



What was this superb bike doing in Home Office heartland?



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dick,

Did the Beeb actually report the protest - I missed the first 10 minutes of the 6 o'clock news?

Jay

Mark Wadsworth said...

Is OH signing an autograph for an Arab lady or a petite ninja warrior? I can never tell them apart.

Dick Puddlecote said...

The guy in the beige anorak thought he was a celeb, Mark. Went off chatting in Spanish to his wife.

"Ollld Hole Borne, ah?"

Very funny. I suppose you had to be there though. :-)

Old Holborn said...

He rushed up to me to sign an autograph in his "London" guidebook

I wrote "fuck off, cunt, love OH" in his book.

The Burqa was my assistant,the very lovely "Fatima"

Go on then copper, ask her to remove her "mask", I DARE you

Well done lads. PLENTY more to do.

Henry North London 2.0 said...

Oh dear I didnt realise I had so much grey hair

Sniff

Giolla said...

More pictures here, taken by a friend.

wv - terahso

Henry North London 2.0 said...

I have sent you by email a rather fetching profile photo God knows how I managed it I was just clicking

Giolla have added you as a contact on Flickr

Henry North London 2.0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Good to meet you yesterday! Nice afternoon session in the pub too. Well done everyone.

banned said...

Good to see the former Chief Constables legacy still in place

"Working Together For A Safer London"

Congratulations to all.